The recognized leader in dental implant and cosmetic dentistry throughout Central Connecticut.
- University of California, Los Angeles/ VA Medical Center, West LA, Graduate Prosthodontics. Certificate in Prosthodontics, July 1, 1993. Board Eligible in Prosthodontics.
- Clinical instructor. University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. September 1993-1998.
- D.M.D. degree granted February 13, 1991.
- Yale College, B.S. Biology, May 5, 1985.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND LICENSURE:
- Prosthodontic private practice. Newington, CT. September, 1993-present.
- Clinical instructor Tufts University school of Dental Medicine. September 1993-'/1CJtJ
- NERB qualified February 1991. Connecticut Dental License, February 1991-present.
- Private Practice, Newington, CT. February-June 1991.
- Assistant Clinical Instructor, TUSDM. February-June 1991.
- Dental Laboratory Technician for Tufts faculty members. 1989-1990.
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS:
- Chief Resident, VAMC Graduate Prosthodontics 1992-1993.
- American College of Prosthodontics. Undergraduate Achievement Award--given for high academic and clinic achievements in Prosthodontics, May 12, 1991.
- Hanau Best of the Best Award--given for Excellence in Prosthodontics. May 12, 1991.
- Fixed Prosthodontics--Clinical Honors. TUSDM 1990-91.
- Removable Prosthodontics--Clinical Honors.TUSDM 1990-91.
- Oral Implantology--Clinical Honors. TUSDM 1990-1991.
- Porcelain Laminate Veneers--clinical Honors. TUSDM 1990-91.